If you're reading this, you probably already know that I am Kirsten and that I am going on exchange to the Netherlands for the fall semester of 2006. This blog will document my adventures in the Netherlands and the rest of Europe while I'm away.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Tremendously Good Afternoon

So, I did some more adventuring and I went back to this store I had seen with Steinway Pianos and a White Grand Piano, and it was super secure like someone had to let you into the part with the pianos, but there was nobody there and they let me play the pianos! So not only did I get to play on a White Baby Grand but also a Steinway Grand Piano!!! Ok fine, yes, I'm a nerd, deal with it. Anyway I'm also pretty psyched because I got a new cell today, and it has a camera and it was only 60 Euro, and yay. If you want my number, you're going to have to ask.
Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric Rosenhek said...

At first I thought you went back to BUY the piano. That would be hilarious.

7:10 PM

 
Blogger Kirsten Van Houten said...

Uh yeah. unfortunately, no 40,000 Euro or way to get it back, otherwise I would have

3:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home