If you're reading this, you probably already know that I am Kirsten and that I am going on exchange to the Netherlands for the fall semester of 2006. This blog will document my adventures in the Netherlands and the rest of Europe while I'm away.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Going Home on Monday

It is with a heavy heart that I report that I will be returning to Canada on Monday Dec. 11, 12 Days earlier than I intended as a result of further encounters with my muggers. My plane is BA 99 arriving at Pearson International Airport at 7:05 p.m. (19:05) I'm really so happy to have had the opportunity to make so many new friends here and learn so many new things. I'll miss that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that it turned out like this for you. I wish I could help in some way :(

Kristen

3:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While it is unfortunate you have to leave early. Always remember the amazing things you did on your trip, the people and places you've seen. No one can take that away from you and we're all proud of you for going, proud of what you did, and proud of how you handled the problems. I have no doubt this is only the first of many voyages for you.

11:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home