If you're reading this, you probably already know that I am Kirsten and that I am going on exchange to the Netherlands for the fall semester of 2006. This blog will document my adventures in the Netherlands and the rest of Europe while I'm away.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Canadians In the News...

A fairly well respected Newspaper in the Netherlands ran a story today reporting that Peter MacKay and Condi Rice were having an affair. At first I'm a bit bemused by the fact that this would be a headline about Canada, when there are so many better stories to tell from Canada. Now I'm just disappointed that Peter MacKay has officially crossed over to the dark side. Isn't that a conflict of Interest?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe its the product of no tv but but I've been getting the papers free from those people. After reading the globe, citizen and national post for the past week there wasn't really a mention of this. I didn't know about it until you told me and then could only find some second page crap from cbc.ca

3:42 PM

 
Blogger Kirsten Van Houten said...

Apparently it was first reported in the New York Times, so there

3:52 PM

 
Blogger Eric Rosenhek said...

No, he's hasn't gone to the dark side. If anything, he's the MAN!

8:09 PM

 
Blogger Kirsten Van Houten said...

uhhh Eric, Do you have a crush on condi rice to? (kidding)

4:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home