If you're reading this, you probably already know that I am Kirsten and that I am going on exchange to the Netherlands for the fall semester of 2006. This blog will document my adventures in the Netherlands and the rest of Europe while I'm away.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Eggs Benedict

What did the Dutch Egg say to the English Egg when he started Cracking up?

"Relax I was only Yolking"

"Really Funny Benedict" replied the English Egg "I almost wisked myself"

"Well next time" retorted the Dutch Egg "You should try to be a little bit more over easy!"

This Joke derived from more of my insane ramblings with Jenny. It was originally the first two lines, then a comic, now it might become episodes, that's right, episodes about eggs. Well that's probably a little unrealistic considering how lazy I've been with this lately but perhaps one day I'll write some more rediculous, or not rediculousness about Holland

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW that's rough.

10:02 PM

 
Blogger Kirsten Van Houten said...

Nah...

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Eric Rosenhek said...

Your interest in eggs leads me to believe that your mind is scrambled. HIYOOOO! ;-)

7:09 PM

 
Blogger Kirsten Van Houten said...

yuck yuck yuck, I should make a book of these

11:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home