If you're reading this, you probably already know that I am Kirsten and that I am going on exchange to the Netherlands for the fall semester of 2006. This blog will document my adventures in the Netherlands and the rest of Europe while I'm away.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Fitty Sheep: An explanation...

ok, fine maybe this desrves a bit of an explanation. I went on a major shopping expedition on Thursday with my friend Jenny, and i bought this sheep, and then we started talking about the sheep, and his name, and it started off as Frank and then changed eventually to Fitty Cent. I also started rambling in various accents, so we decided he was from Ireland, and obviously if his name was Fitty he was a rapper so I decided to do a little bit of creative writing. I dunno whether that explanation made it seem any better or not so I'm just going to blame it on the sushi I ate at lunch that day, because I was also inexplicably sick to my stomach the next day (that being yesterday) Anyway, based on the comments it's nice to see that so many people are concerned for my mental health.

Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric Rosenhek said...

So.....it was hash sushi.

11:11 AM

 
Blogger Kirsten Van Houten said...

well that's a new one :P

1:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home