If you're reading this, you probably already know that I am Kirsten and that I am going on exchange to the Netherlands for the fall semester of 2006. This blog will document my adventures in the Netherlands and the rest of Europe while I'm away.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Good Karma... FINALLY!

So after being severely disappointed about not getting to go to the police station there is a knock at the front door, and who is it but the UPS man with m debit card. When I opened the door I said "I'm so Happy I might kiss you" and he answered with "Okay" and with a Big smile on his face, offered me a cheek, so I kissed his cheek. (Sorry Chris) It was cute. I am so happy to have my debit card back, now I can really start replacing thingsl

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well its good that some things are looking up for you!

even if it does involve kissing UPS men.

3:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home