If you're reading this, you probably already know that I am Kirsten and that I am going on exchange to the Netherlands for the fall semester of 2006. This blog will document my adventures in the Netherlands and the rest of Europe while I'm away.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Progress!

This morning I recieved a phone call from the police because they think that they have a picture of one of the suspects from the transit authority. This is very exciting for me and brings me hope that maybe they might actually find these creeps. Of course Holland has some of the lowest prison sentences in the World so even if they do catch them theyll only get 2 years max... And of course right now, right this very second I get a phone call apparently they have just recieved more pictures from the transit authority but now I don't get to I.D. them today. Oh Man. Well I guess it will be done eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home