If you're reading this, you probably already know that I am Kirsten and that I am going on exchange to the Netherlands for the fall semester of 2006. This blog will document my adventures in the Netherlands and the rest of Europe while I'm away.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Fitty Sheep, Yo.

Yo, Yo, Wassup Wassup? I'm Fitty Sheep, the smooth talkin', Irish, Rappin sheep. I'd just like to send a shout out to all my sheep in the streets of Dublin, keep countin my Brothers. Peace Out!
(Brought to you by Kirsten and her wonderful sense of humour)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW......

8:38 PM

 
Blogger Kirsten Van Houten said...

yeah, I know...

1:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay dude I think you are begining to crack up, lol

Jen

1:40 PM

 
Blogger Eric Rosenhek said...

Did you eat some hash brownies?

3:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home