If you're reading this, you probably already know that I am Kirsten and that I am going on exchange to the Netherlands for the fall semester of 2006. This blog will document my adventures in the Netherlands and the rest of Europe while I'm away.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Kirsten Gets Evicted

So One day, I am going to look back on this trip, this exchange of mine and laugh hysterically at it because everything is so rediculous. 2 Days ago my Landlady asked me to find different accomodations, didn't give me a date, and then proceeded to fight with me over how much money she was going to give me back. And why did I get evicted you as? Well it seems the straw that broke the camel's back was that I wanted to serve four friends thanksgiving dinner! I know! I mean I didn't think we were best friends, but I certainly didn't expect to get kicked out for cooking turkey! Jeesh. Whatever, I'm moved out staying with a friend either till tomorrow, or till Nov. 1. Tomorrow would be a better day than Nov. 1 but Nov. 1 will cost less. so either way I won't cry.
Okay, so on top of this, I am sick, my throat hurts, at one point I had a high fever, and now, my eyes are pink and itchy and full of gunk. The doctor tells me I have a very contageous virus, and gave me eye drops. So I've decided that I am a biological weapon. Sigh. I am so very very tired.

Anyway don't forget my Birthday is in 8 Days (October 14th)
Cheers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
Well that sucks!! Is the school at least helping you set something up??

Jen

3:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home